Monday 22 April 2013

Projects and renovations



I Love love this blanket!

 It's the last one now until the colder weather sets in again, I have made 9 blankets since I started my crochet journey last September,  6 of  which have been for here at home, and the others made for other  people.What an enjoyable journey it's been. I love having a project to work on when I'm relaxing in the evening.

I have decided to work up lots of little things for now, stuffed hanging hearts, flowers, leaves, Xmas decorations, I'm just going to build a stash of little things, as they are nice to give as gifts, and it will keep my fingers busy.

Here is the colourful stripe





A previously broken gold frame on a mirror, has had the white spray paint treatment...I forgot to take a before in my haste to paint it! Well it was gold and completely snapped in half. I used Araldite to glue it together. Then sprayed 2 coats of white spray paint deliberately leaving some patchy bits so it looked a little aged.


Sturdy coffee table, a bargain at a fiver from a boot sale... Needed some updating...


After...





I prefer the top left natural.

Longing for some warm days now to get out into the garden and do some tidying.  Surely summer has to be just around the corner?









No comments:

Post a Comment