Friday 27 June 2014

Ponchos

I love ponchos, and so does my daughter. The reason why? We are similar in that neither of us can stand coats, jumpers or cardigans. Just the way they feel restrictive and hot even in the cold months. As a kid I was always getting told off for not wearing my coat, and now I'm telling my daughter off but empathize with her whilst I'm doing it ;)

It needs to be minus 10 for me to feel cold !

So....These are a good solution in the winter months under long sleeved tops and over a summer dresses. They allow plenty of movement and are light and airy but keep the wind chill off.

I made this one for Sadie a couple of weeks ago it's a lovely neutral pinky beigy colour that goes with everything.


                                                               Trying on for neck size.......


                                                      Finished off with a cute flower.


Made one for the baby too. It's so diddy!




2 comments: