Friday 27 June 2014

Crochet flowers & hearts

My friend Laura wanted some flowers to make a garland for cutie Harper's room.

I whipped these up over a weekend. Drawing inspiration form Cath Kidston colours I came up with this lot:





                            Harper's birth flower is the Daffodil so I made these two for her.



                                          And cute little hearts to go inbetween the flowers


Most of these flowers were made from  this pattern http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/triple-layer-flower.html.

I was hard pushed to part with them they are so darn lovely!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these! So pretty ... as soon as I have kids I'm going to cover their rooms with these : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh aren't they..... I might open an Etsy shop, as I just give it all away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely would have bought these jenny! They're so lovely! I'm buying some ribbon and string to make the garland (I have finally decided what I'm doing!) I can't wait until it's all done!

    ReplyDelete