Monday 12 September 2011

Wet and windy Cornwall

We had our week in Looe in Cornwall last week, it was nice to get away  but the weather was awful. First time I've ever been in September where the weather hasn't been warm and sunny, but we made the best of it, we came home a day early though. As I mentioned in my last post we haven't been to this part of Cornwall before so it was fun exploring new places.

Boat trip



Walk down to Polperro harbour




Polperro harbour



Lovely shop in Fowey

Cream tea
Yay! the sun came out!


Best pasty shop in Looe

I made my Chilli jam and  onion chutney at the weekend,  and tastes good too!



Other than that , I  have been  tidying garden, autumn cleaning, general pottering, and helping Sadie with her new puzzles most of the weekend, she has now gone on to 200 piece !!




 Sadie started school full time today bless her she was so excited this morning! I will miss her chatter, but will also enjoy the quiet....  New painting projects will be commencing soon! Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such bad weather for you week away, but I can also see from your photos you had some fun too. It looks so pretty where you went.
    Looking forward to the painting.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete