Saturday 30 November 2013

❇ Christmas preparations ❇

Well it's that time of the year again, and didn't it creep up quickly?

I have been,and am still making and crafting gifts for this year which I am enjoying immensely.  I am nearly done which is good, as I start a new job next week and will have a lot less time on my hands.:(  I am still running my cookery classes for kids throughout December, which is a lot of fun. There is still have lots of  Christmas shopping to do too which I enjoy less as dislike trudging round shops more than I can say....

Here are a few pics of what I have been up to:

I made a red silk Christmas  flower with a diamante centre to a green glitzy collar for Lulu.



I had to coax her into eating a treat to get her to pose!

Lots of baking at home..... More pics of  Jenny's kitchen Kids Christmas classes: HERE








We put our decorations up today, which is too early I know but I have always put them up in time for my for my birthday on the 6th. Am feeling more festive now they are up. :)










Still lots more to do, but I will get there. I just LOVE this time of the year, nothing can bring me down!!

Enjoy your preparations to the lead up!

2 comments:

  1. Ah it's looks so lovely! so christmassy. I'm aching to put mine up now. it IS such wonderful time ... people say it's for kids but I disagree, and Lulu's collar is beautiful, she's looks so sweet. If I can find the tim I'll make a manly version for Ralphy! I reckon they'd hit it off : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie. I enjoy it more than anyone in my family, most of my relatives are all a bunch of Scrooges! Have fun in the lead up, which is the best bit frankly! :) xx

      Delete