Thursday 15 December 2011

Chicken Pox remedy

 My little girl has the dreaded  chicken pox. It came out last Friday and she had been in agony for 2 full days when it peaked. Unfortunately it started in her lady bits, and has been worse there than anywhere else on her body.

 Calamine is useless. My mum  picked this stuff up from Boots, it was expensive at nearly £10, but  my goodness the difference in the relief it gave her was incredible, and she is no longer walking around like Douglas Bader!

 Thought I would share, as anyone reading could pass on if they no of anyone with a child suffering.



I didn't think C pox  was common at this time of year, but my daughters teacher said it always rears it's ugly head at Xmas time. I popped up to the school to pick up Sadie's cards yesterday and there were 10 children absent from her class alone!

 I'm so glad she will be all better in time for Father Christmas's arrival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment