Wednesday 26 September 2012

Blanket in progress

This is the blanket I'm  currently crocheting for my daughter, I started it 2 days ago and have spent all eve for the last 3 nights working on it. The nice thing about this method,is not having to join Granny squares afterwards. Its a ready made blanket,which is draping across me as I make it now,very snuggly!


I'm just over 1/4 way with it, I'm SO enjoying making this and love the colour combos, very Cath Kidston without the red, which draws the eye too much I think. I NEED to learn to make some pretty flowers to embellish it in  the centre.

 I'm loving this, need to watch a few tutorials and practise. Gorgeous isn't it?


The upside to my new found addiction, sedentary as it is, is that I'm not boredom snacking,so will probably lose some weight,I get so engrossed, its time for bed before I know it.

Downside is I have pain in my wrist and hand, OUCH! I had this before I think its like a repetitive strain type thing. Have to not do it for prolonged periods-Boo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. The blanket is gorgeous and I love the colours.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete