Tuesday 29 May 2012

First flourishes

Summer is finally here!

Ahh its been a long wait to see some colour in the garden, and my miniature roses are blooming now, and they are gorgeous, these were such a good buy last year, they flowered right through to October.



The Clematis 'Niobe' is intertwining in the climbing rose, the blooms are spectacular, but very short lived. The whole plant only has three flowers and was planted 3 years ago! I've never been lucky with any variety of Clematis.



I have four varieties of Orchids, of which 3 are in flower at the moment, these are my house plant of choice, they are just beautiful, and the flowers last for weeks, sometimes months, and I find them dead easy to look after.






Hope your garden is making you smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment