Wednesday 9 May 2012

Flower choker- A beautiful bargain!

I saw this necklace on a friend of a friend and had the wants! It is beautiful and retails at £64 from a company  called Oliver Bonas, not affordable for me whatsoever!


I've been on the lookout for a silver flower pendant of similar size that I could attach to one of my leather thongs, I bought a reel of it last year along with clasps and findings, so that I could make my own necklaces, as often find pendants and earrings that I like at bootfayres or charity shops, and take them off the original chain, and make them into a necklace. I'm not a fan of long necklaces, I really like chokers.

 Today whilst browsing at a  bargain basement jewellery store in town I found this silver flower with 2 of the same smaller flowers either side on  a cheap silver chain for £3.50, and thought THAT's the one!  It's really pretty,and has little diamantes in the center that sparkle.I forgot to take pics of it in its original state as was to excited to make my necklace up.


I LOVE it, and saved myself £61!

2 comments: